It’s Time

grayscale photo of little boy

Photo by Dazzle Jam on Pexels.com

I have been asked time and time again, “What are you doing whenever you are not traveling about the country, in front of the camera, behind the mic, and ripping runways?”  The truth is… I have a family.  I am a mother of six young men and they are my life.  They keep me busy with things like homework, activities, school, girls, bumps & bruises, and plenty of questions.  It is not an easy task, as we are ALWAYS on the go and something is ALWAYS going on, but it is not as hard as most may want to believe.

It has been suggested that I tell my story.  Friends, family, and strangers find my life so interesting.  They always wonder, “How does she do it?!”   Honestly, sometimes I ask the same question.  Like most, my life has been full of trials and triumphs, tears and laughter, and lots of love.  The best things about my story are that I am blessed to share it and it is still being written.  Opening up will let people know that they are not alone in their quest to raise a family and live a dream.  It will definitely give the talkers something to talk about (but what else is new).  But most of all, there are those out there who NEED to read my story and learn that ALL things truly work together.

So, I have decided to share my experiences with you:  Mother, Model, & Beyond.  You will still get my inspirational messages, but posts will also include updates on what’s new and relevant on a more personal level.  I want to help you see the world through my eyes; a very unique perspective.  I’m sure you can learn at least one thing from a mother of six.  Imagine what you would learn from a mother of six who works, models, blogs, interviews, hosts, coaches, and still has a personal life.

Are you ready?  “The Introduction” is on its way!

Until next time… Andrea

Be sure to:
1- Comment below and subscribe to make sure you get word of new posts first
2- Follow me on Twitter for instant updates
3- LIKE my model page on Facebook and share my posts to show your support

12 Replies to “It’s Time”

1. Anonymous says:

🙂

2. Anonymous says:

We go waayyyyyy back! I appreciate your respect and it means a lot. Thanks so much for your support: past, present, and future.

3. Anonymous says:

Thanks!

4. Anonymous says:

🙂

5. Anonymous says:

🙂

6. Anonymous says:

Thanks!

7. Well God has brought you a very long ways even though you don't look like you've been through anything! So take comfort in that and always know you might as well press on sense you're this far! You really don't have much choice! :-*

8. Tavy Day says:

I still remember what you shared in Buffalo, and have watched and admired your success and sheer determination from afar. I've been amazed, in awe, and even curious about your blessed feats. Out of respect for your privacy, I would never have asked “how”, I've just been so damn proud. So glad you've decided to share your story; your candid bravery will no doubt inspire a lot of other Model Mamas!xoxoTavy

9. detriea says:

wonderful

10. keven B says:

Proud of you. ♥ ALWAYS, keep doing your thang!

11. 6 boys?!?! whaaat!! that's crazy I never knew!! lol Well your doing a great job balancing everything. Keep it up Hun!!